In addition to the features included in
django-taggit directly, there are a
number of external applications which provide additional features that may be
Despite their mention here, the following applications are in no way official, nor have they in any way been reviewed or tested.
If you have an application that you’d like to see listed here, simply fork django-taggit on github, add it to this list, and send a pull request.
- django-taggit-anywhere: Even more simpler approach to tagging with
taggit. Additionally this project provides easy-to-use integration with
- django-taggit-helpers: Makes it easier to work with admin pages of models associated with
taggittags by adding helper classes:
- django-taggit-labels: Provides a clickable label widget for the Django admin for user friendly selection from managed tag sets.
- django-taggit-serializer: Adds functionality for using
- django-taggit-suggest: Provides support for defining keyword and regular expression rules for suggesting new tags for content. This used to be available at
- django-taggit-templatetags: Provides several templatetags, including one for tag clouds, to expose various
taggitAPIs directly to templates.